GHM-ECLATEC is entitled to collect and use the following types of personal information:
- Any information you might share with us with the purpose of processing a business transaction.
- Any information you might share with us using contact forms or external downloads such as names, postal/email addresses, telephone numbers and company details in order to request information about our software or services.
- When permitted by law, GHM-ECLATEC may collect information about specific individuals and companies received from other parties.
It helps us keep our files up-to-date, extending and analysing them at the same time.
It also helps us identify new clients, offering appropriate products and services.
GHM-ECLATEC may use your personal data to do the following:
- Process your request regarding our software or services, including the downloading of white papers.
- Collect your statements, invoices or payments or send these to you.
- Offer you relevant marketing messages such as email newsletters, marketing information, offers regarding our services.
All shall be done according to the new laws or upon your request.
Our website includes links to other websites, which may belong to our clients, partners, or refer to YouTube videos or any other websites.
Our privacy shall apply only to the websites of GHM-ECLATEC websites.
Our website includes buttons (so-called widgets) for sharing social media hosted by a third party called 'Add this'.
These buttons can collect your IP address, which pages you have been to and also they can place cookies on your computer to enable the right functionality.
How you may interact with these functions is managed by the company providing these functions.
For more information, you may visit the webpage of the company involved.
We follow those pages you have been visiting, using Google Analytics.
We collect aggregated data to see how our website is doing and how we might possibly improve your digital experience.
We will never share any information with Google and all IP addresses that we use remain anonymous.
Any personal information that you may share with us, remains safe and confidential. GHM-ECLATEC will never share any of this information with other companies. We observe the industrial standards in protecting any information that has been shared with us. We will store all of your information safely, during shipment and after we have received the data. This is how we guarantee protection against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or removal. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee the exclusion of any risk of misuse of your personal data by others with malicious intent. Make sure you save your log in details in a safe place and immediately contact us upon identifying any unauthorised use of your password, or any other violation of your data safety. We may release your personal information and/or user information if requested to do so by police officers or any other regulatory authority or government agency investigating suspicious illegal activities.
Updates to this policy
Rue Antoine Durenne
+33 (0) 3 25 55 43 21